thanks Vaibhav for mentioning our organization. and Sowmya I represent
Dr. Reddys Foundation and nice to hear from you. we run placement
linked  skill training centres exclusively to Persons with Disability
in 12 states covering all  major locations. you can refer my contact
to your friend. Mob: 7893246600
E Mail ashokkuma...@drreddysfoundation.org

best,

Ashokkumar.

On 10/19/20, Vaibhav Saraf <vaibhav.s....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dr Reddy's Foundation is also one of such. I happened to talk to them
> recently.
>
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 09:37, Sowmya Kb <sowmya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> HI Srinivas,
>> Seems like you got me wrong. I am not looking for companies hiring
>> persons
>> with disabilities. I am looking for Not for profits which are
>> aggregating and training persons with disabilities to be hired/ and are
>> providing employment services for persons with disabilities. One of my
>> colleague  who is in recruitment would like to partner to do a hiring
>> drive. So in case if you have a list of not for profits helping persons
>> with disabilities across India along with contact persons then please do
>> share them with me and I will pass it on to my friend.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sowmya
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:04 PM Srinivasu Chakravarthula <
>> li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Sowmya,
>>> In general, today most organizations do hire people with disabilities.
>>> All that they would need is right aptitude, attitude and matching
>>> skillset.  Here are a few companies that I am aware who does a great
>>> work
>>> in the space of Diveristy and Inclusion. There are more companies and
>>> these
>>> are just a few that came to my mind immediately. Do talk to me offline
>>> so
>>> that based on need, I may be able to connect with right folks.
>>>
>>> Intuit
>>> Microsoft
>>> Google
>>> VMWare