Dear colleagues,

I am migrating from windows to IOS and seek your guidance in navigating
outlook as a office 365 user.

Though I have learnt the short cuts for the functions such as open, attach,
reply etc, I face challenges in navigating and reaching the folders right
from start like inbox due to different structure I believe(table, task, web,
search, etc)

Every time, I have to expand the screen as well.

I kept on trying command 1 but does not succeed in hitting the inbox

Similarly, kindly guide for other application in navigation particularly.

Thanks in advance.

Murali Padmanabhan
Disability Inclusion Advisor

<https://www.light-for-the-world.org/?utm_source=Signature_L-INT&utm_campaig
n=logo&utm_medium=Email>
Light for the World

<https://www.light-for-the-world.org/?utm_source=Signature_L-INT&utm_campaig
n=address_block&utm_medium=Email> www.light-for-the-world.org
Niederhofstr. 26, 1120 Vienna, Austria

+43 1 81013000
+91-9663312676

LIGHT FOR THE WORLD is saving eyesight, improving the quality of life
and advocating for the rights of persons with disabilities in
underprivileged
regions of our world.

<https://www.light-for-the-world.org/donate-now/?utm_source=Signature_L-INT&;
utm_campaign=cta_donate&utm_medium=Email> Donate: IBAN: AT61 2011 1800 8033
0000 | BIC: GIBAATWW