Dear all,
Is there anyone on the list using Tatasky android set of box? Recently
they have launched an upgrade scheme wherein existing users can
upgrade their box to android box at Rs. 2499.
But even after repeated calling to customer support, they are not able
to  givve any information about its accessibility for us, whether it
has talkback in it. I wish to use the same to view my subscription
packages rather than online contents.
If anyone has first hand experrience of this box please let me know if
there is talkback in it and whether it announces channel name and
numbers. Also pls tell if it is possible to use  google voice command
to go to a particular channel.
Your feedback will help me to decide about the upgrade.
Awaiting your prompt reply,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni