Hi all,

I-Stem (inclusivestem.org) is focused on empowering people with
disabilities using technology, community and support services. We are
currently looking for a full-time community manager to lead our
community outreach and programs such as mentorship, hiring
initiatives, training programs etc.

You will:

• Work with the I-Stem team to develop a community outreach plan and
implement it through various channels (such as social media, mailing
lists, online webinars etc.)
• Manage our existing community and programs by leading our
mentorship, hiring and technical training programs. This includes
overseeing participation and logistics, content curation and creation,
managing strategic partnerships, among other responsibilities

You are:

• A graduate in any discipline
• Passionate about accessibility and have prior experience working on
disability programs
• Interested in content writing and social media with excellent spoken
and written English skills
• Well-connected in the disability community (cross-disability is a plus)

Perks:

• Competitive pay
• Challenging and rewarding experience with substantial and immediate
social impact
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to join a young startup’s core technical team that seeks
to disrupt inclusive education

How to apply?

Please send an email to i...@inclusivestem.org or reply to me off the
list with your resume. We will reach out to you should there be a
match.

Thanks.
-Kartik