The matter is very simple. Those who wish to join the webinar may join
, others may simply ignore and delete the mail. Creating a hal balo is
not warranted.In the guise of disability NPRD  is promoting Communist
idealogyIf its mail  can come to this list,why not the present
one?Selective anger is not warranted.If one believes in free thought
and free speech one should really practice it.
Dr.B.Niranjan Raj Urs