dear friends out there in Bangalore,
I am Anirudh Rao, an English Lecturer working in Bangalore.
the college in which I work is situated near Hoskote and I was
dependent on a PG for accommodation before all these covid and
lockdowns.
unfortunately, that PG which I used to stay earlier has been
permanently shut down.
the area being an interior place, doesn't have neither a PG nor a single room.
what I am able to find are the homes with single bedroom.
I am not adept in cooking or cleaning the things to be honest which I
have to do if I rent a single bedroom house.
hence, looking for any hostels that caters to the needs of the
accommodation of the visually challenged in k.r. Puram or Hoskote.
being a lecturer in English, I can pay for my accommodation by
coaching the students the Verbal Ability and Spoken English and the
like in the evenings
well that would depend on my convenience of time.
otherwise, if they wish, I can pay the rent too which I would be
paying if I were to stay in a PG.
please let me know through whatsapp/replying to this mail urgently.

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao