Hello friends,
I am in need of 6th and 8th standard Mathematics NCERT books in E text form.
Can you please tell me where I can find them.
If any of you have it, please send it to my personal id, that is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do let me know if you have any mathematics, English books or any other study
material  which will be useful for improving the basics and preparing for CAT,
G MAT  and other related entrance exams.
Thanks and Regards,
Vishal Jain.
Phone: 9448301847
Website: