From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Giri Prasad
Sent: Tuesday, 1 December 2020 12:06 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] tune in to blind tech guys podcast 62.

is there any way to download these podcasts?

--
WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,  but in rising every time we
fall."

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALSqsEm4BtAf20urqdoZZd_w-6107kZOLj6AySfOk_0BgpF-Rg%40mail.gmail.com.