hello Vidur Patel
to help you find a data entry jobs I am referring to 1 mail which is
recently posted by Soumya in the list. I don't see the link in my mail
but if she is on the list we will request her to provide the link
again so that you can apply. I  believe the link to apply for the job
would be of great help to your requirement. so, lets weight and see if
she will reply to this mail.
Thank you. Shivasuresh