From: Mamta
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: [AI] formatting my pen drive!

Hello!
I was trying to format my pen drive:
this is the error message which I am getting,
 Please help me to solve this problem!
I am pasting this message for you!

(Formatting Removable Disk (J:)
Windows cannot format this drive. Quit any disk utilities or other programs
that are using this drive, and make sure that no window is displaying the
contents of the drive. Then try formatting again.
OK)

I have deleted all the data even tried restarting the p c many times!
and also scanned with antivirus!
All is ok but no good results for formatting!
Even Now I am trying to safely remove it from the system tray and its not
happening here is that error:

(U3 Launchpad
An error has occurred while attempting to eject the U3 smart drive. Please
check for any open documents or programs running on the
device and try again later.
graphic 192  OK graphic 839 )

Please do help me!
thanks a lot for your kind help!
many thanks!
regards
Mamta.
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with