Dear Friends,
 Greeting from Inclusive Globe, Bangalore, India. We are organizing an
Accessible and Adventure Trip for Visually Impaired Community in
India. now On the occasion of New Year we are taking approx 20 people
to Dandeli on 30th December 2020 for 2 days and 1 nights in just
RS5199/- ( All
 inclusive) from Bangalore.
 Any Visually Impaired, their Friends, Family members can be a part of
it. Special Attention
 will be given for needs and requirements. Cost of the Entire package
is RS5,199 per person. The Actual Cost of the trip is much
 higher considering needs, requirements and arrangement of Volunteers
for this group. But this has been subsidized & rebated to fit in more
& more people.)
 If you have any queries
 Feel free to call us.
 Contact details: