Respected sir,
We request you to contact once againpOn Tue 22 Dec, 2020, 11:20 PM Avichal
Bhatnagar, <coolavic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > are not available, we will be absolved of any liability, and reserve
> > the right to cancel your booking and retain any payment received. We
> > reserve the right to refuse any booking at our discretion. We also
> > reserve the right to cancel any booking due to unacceptable behaviour
> > before the holiday.
> > Step 3: Full balance is required 2 weeks before departure, including
> > any optional excursions you may wish to book. Please note, optional
> > excursions are subject to a minimum number of participants.
> >
> > Payment:
> > You can make a payment in one of the following ways:
> > ◾Through your online account
> > ◾Over the phone (Google Pay, Phone Pay, BHIM  applied for booking
> > optional excursions)
> > ◾Bank transfer – please ask us for these details and let us know when
> > your transaction has been made
> >
> > Please note, we do not accept cheques or money orders.
> >
> > 1) Confirmation and invoice: An invoice for the cost of your holiday
> > will be issued with the confirmation of your booking. It will show the
> > date on which the full balance (minus the deposit) is due, which will
> > be  2 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. If we are unable to
> > confirm your booking, we will immediately refund any payments you have
> > made to us. Please check the confirmation invoice carefully as soon as
> > you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which
> > appears on the confirmation or any other document is incorrect or
> > incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret
> > we cannot accept any responsibility if you do not tell us about any
> > mistakes in any documents within 14 days of receipt (five days for any
> > alternative transport or accommodation arrangements we have made for
> > you). We will do our best to rectify any mistake notified to us
> > outside these time limits, but you must meet any costs involved in
> > doing so.
> >
> > 2) Late Bookings: If the booking is made within 2 weeks of the holiday
> > start date, it is deemed a late booking.  You are liable for full
> > payment at the time of booking, and our usual cancellation policy
> > applies.
> >
> > 3) Late Payments: If the deposit and/or balance is not paid on time,
> > we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain all monies
> > previously paid. We will also require cancellation charges as detailed
> > in the section below marked ‘Cancellation Charges’.
> >
> > Regard
> >  Inclusive Globe Team
> >  Trust your heart, follow its beat !
> >

> > --
> > Wishing you all green lights.
> >
> > Syed Mansoor Shahab
> > contact: +919844235326
> > Skype: syed.perfectnist
> > facebook: syed.perfectn...@facebook.com
> >
> > --
> > Disclaimer:
> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking

Groups

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAKaAMZ%2BS4fJ_bvnA7U5UCZHF87zDXKaMYUDrF%3D0kBnJRg-4KJw%40mail.gmail.com
.

> --
> Avichal Bhatnagar
> Assistant Professor at
> Department of English, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
> University of Delhi
>
> Doctoral research scholar at
> School of Humanities,
> Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering)

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADsKw8qPeaL_J1P9wXW1ha6Rvo76meWOtS1cUkJFTpXsvxxPPg%40mail.gmail.com
.