Hello everyone,

Welcome to the final episode of 2020, episode 66, of the Blind Tech Guys. We
appreciate you taking the time out to listen to the show and we thank you
for your continued support throughout what has certainly been a challenging
year.

Main Discussion On Today's Episode

On this episode, we welcome the third member of our trio,
<https://www.facebook.com/kirt.manwaring> Kirt Manwaring, to the team and we
have no doubt that you will enjoy having him appear each week on the show as
much as we love having him around.

We also followed up our last mid-week bonus episode by further discussing
GoodMaps, as well as our personal favourite Nearby Explorer.

*  <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmaps.explore>
Download GoodMaps on the Playstore;

*  <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/goodmaps-explore/id1524698552> Download
GoodMaps on the App Store.

Finally, we chatted about our give-away, which will likely be done on the
first of our Kish Kish Zoom get-togethers.

* You can find out more about our Zoom parties, as well as enter to win $100
by going to the  <https://www.blindtechguys.com/> Blind Tech Guys website,
but it is imperative that you listen to this episode, as the secret word
that you will need is contained within the show.

Listener Emails
This week, instead of reading out listener feedback, we decided to run
through some of the responses that we have received in the past week from
our listeners via our feedback form. We appreciate all of you that have
provided comments on our form and the team wants you to know that we most
certainly take every piece of feedback that we receive extremely seriously.

To listen, head on over to the https://www.blindtechguys.com where you can
take a look at our new website and easily subscribe, enter the first of our
competitions, or find out more about our kish kish Zoom get-togethers, or
you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of Blind
Tech Guys".

Happy new year everyone from the BTG team.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo