Will you admit students into the course?
 A few students of mine-studying 10th and 11th  are already familiar
with the basic usage of computers through NVDA.
I personally feel that they would get motivated if they enrol
themselves into the course and get certified.
--Would like to hear from you,

---
Thanks
Regards,