Hi
My personal recommendation would be for the Braun cruiser - available on amazon
and reasonably priced - under 4K i think .
It does not hurt when shaving and gives a very clean close shave better than
any razor i have ever used. It also has a trimmer function but no heads can be
attached- hence not ideal for styling a beard. Best used for a dry shave it
only has one removable part and collects the hair within the blade head which
then can be easily disposed. Recommend not going for it in stores as it was
being sold at MRP of 7k nearly. It uses the same technology as the Series 7 or
8 or 9 from Braun which are however priced around 40K!
I have been using it for the last 2.5 years.
Hope this helps
Sincerely
Sharad