From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Vaibhav Saraf
Sent: 03 January 2021 09:42
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] accessibility testing of websites, what tools are used and
how to go about it.

Hi Austin,

Many in the groups do. I am a new entrant with almost an year of experience. If
you want we can connect offline and discuss.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 at 08:01, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
<mailto:austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> > wrote:

hi all.
hope every1 has had a good Christmas and a good start to the year.
so i required some information.
are any1 professional accessibility testers who test accessibility of websites?
what tools do you use to test and how is it done.
can you give me a brief info?

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4
to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in
<mailto:accessindia%2bunsubscr...@accessindia.org.in> .
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAPeFyi_yTg-pD%3DQeMCSvZHDeKLz-VGkHXOj-L2bwq-x-cPzoCw%40mail.gmail.com.

<mailto:accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in> .