Hai all! team, (DPWD) "Diksoochi for Persons With Disability" wishing
you all a happy new year and a prosperous year ahead.
Dear all we are happy to share with you all that the team (DPWD) is,
organizing several events on the occasion of Sir Louis Braille's 212th
birth anniversary. On 9th Jan, 2021, Saturday, 5:00 PM.
We, the Team are glad and happy! To invite all the elders,
well-wishers, dignitaries friends and all relatives for this event on
the day.
YouTube Intro can be Viewed in the following Link:
https://youtu.be/UTMu39j4o4g
Session starts at 5:00 PM in Zoom.
Click the below link to attend through Zoom:
https://dpwd.org/zoom
The session also will be live in the following YouTube Channel at 5:05 PM.
https://dpwd.org/youtube
Note: After subscribing the channel, turn on all notifications, to get
Live streaming alert.
Zoom Participants can also use: Meeting id: 89808492168
Password: dpwd
We have personalities from various fields, like:
Ravi Kumar (C.A.), (Co-Founder of Lakshya group of colleges),
PROFF. Rekha Rao (Academician/­English Commentator),
Dr. Homiyar Mobedji (BookShare Program Management (Asia & Africa))
Witnessing the event on the occasion
At first we will witness the birth day celebrations, of Sir Louis
Braille, the dignitaries addressing the events followed by the
visually impaired students and various participants presenting their
talents.
We hope that the day will bring lot of joy and happy in the hearts of
each audience.
All your presence will make our event a success. And a blessed one.
Kindly board your time and join us for the celebrations.
So, don’t forget to Block your time at 5:00 PM of Saturday, 9th January.
Will be waiting to see you in the Event.
Do kindly take a minute to share the above amidst your circles for
wider participation.
In case of assistance, please contact us @
9666147734
Or write to --
conn...@dpwd.org
Visit us:
www.dpwd.org
Stay with us in the following Social media:
You can watch all our previous webinars in the following YouTube channel:
Access the below link and subscribe. Then don't forget to change
Notifications to all to stay updated.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc5ajxGowe-pyqL5rAnW6A
Telegram channel:
https://t.me/dpwd_org
Like our FB page:
https://facebook.com/dpwd.org
Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DPWDOrg
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dpwdorg/
with regards:
team DPWD! (Diksoochi for Persons with Disability); –
"To enrich the knowledge and create awareness about opportunities"

--
with regards Ganesh reddy:

Mobile:
9666147734