-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hitendra
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:45 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] security tips for net banking

Hello list members,
I have got net banking service on my saving a/c. I request you all please
let me know the security measures which I have to follow to avoid any
fraudulence in operating my a/c.
Thanks
Hitendra Rupani
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with