Dear Listers,

    Recently, my hardware engineer has installed ante virus (Spyware Doctor) in
my system.  It is not licensed copy  He could update he version  with mouse.
Somehow, I am unable to locate the update as well help buttons with pc/jaws
curser. So, I don't know which version it is. It may be the latest one. I shall
be highly obliged, if anyone on the list guide me to overcome this problem.

    Thanks in advance.

With best regards.

Suresh Kulkarni.