hello access Indians,
hope all are doing well.
I need guideence to runn whatsapp web in windows 10 without any
technicle Barrier.

as the subject line states that,
I have been facing problems with NVDA while using whatsapp web on my windows 10.
when I try to attach any file, do voice message that time screenreader
doesn't read it out. these buttens are unlabeled with NVDA.
NVDA doesn't even  provides spoken feedback after clicking right click
on any perticular message to bring message options.

I am in a persute of a solution which will help me to access whatsap
web smoothly.
I don't no wheather jaws gives a  better result in whatsapp web or not.

please let me know,if anybody can  uses whatsapp web with NVDA or jaws smoothly.

--

Warm regards, Manasi Mahukar
Desai Foundation for Change