For information

From: nabhelpl...@googlegroups.com <nabhelpl...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
NAB Delhi Helpline
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 1:38 PM
To: nabhelpline <nabhelpl...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: praveen shankhdhar <shankhdhar.prave...@gmail.com>
Subject: Webinar on accessible mobility and navigations:

Greetings from NAB Delhi:

Due to vision lost, the blind people come a crossed many challenges including
mobility in our day to  day life. Moving from a new place to another
independently is one of the most difficult task that visually impaired often
face.

Someone has said that eye is the window to the world. But what about those
persons who don’t have eyesight? What if there is no one to help when a
visually impaired loses the way on road?

To answer these questions, we are organizing an interesting Webinar on
accessible mobility and navigation solutions on 27th of February 2021 at 4:00
PM.

Using certain apps and devices, visually impaired can travel with independence
and confidence. Independent mobility is critical for education and employment
and whatever you do in life. Come and join us to learn how to use smart phone
apps that help in mobility and navigation.

This webinar will be broadcast live on our YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/nabDelhiOnline, 12:36 PM

--
With warm regards,
*Helpline for the Blind*

[image: NAB original logo]

*National Association for the Blind*
Sector-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022 India
EYEWAY National Helpline Partner
Toll Free Number 18005320469 Monday - Friday 10 AM to 5 PM
NAB Helpdesk Direct Numbers: +91 8826261166, 9212319672 Monday - Saturday
10 AM to 5 PM
Email: helpl...@nabdelhi.in
Website: http://www.nabdelhi.in
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nabdelhionline
Support Us, donate online http://www.nabdelhi.in/donate/
Income Tax Exemption under Section 80G

This Helpline service for the blind is supported by Health Syneos
"nabdelhi-sms" group.
to nabhelpline+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:nabhelpline+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com> .
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nabhelpline/CADonsauN420r4M1NSJ8MrZTW0RvSDQ6XbbK73APQEdJhvMVx%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com