hi Kriti,
the talking thermometer was available with Saksham but it seems out of stock.
you can have a look on these 2 gadgets they are not the same, but may
solve your purpose.
weighing scale:
https://www.flipkart.com/dr-trust-usa-model-505-bluetooth-digital-smart-fitness-body-fat-composition-analyzer-bmi-weight-machine-human-usb-electronic-rechargeable-weighing-scale/p/itm14a823c2df0c2?gclid=Cj0KCQjwl9GCBhDvARIsAFunhskwHhySapHcVxdnNR-I4jVUOuoPjCj5sGwX4fo5OeFXMhfhz3Wry24aAursEALw_wcB&pid=WSLFMEYGH4G86UZT&lid=LSTWSLFMEYGH4G86UZTOUT31H&marketplace=FLIPKART&cmpid=content_weighing-scale_730597647_g_8965229628_gmc_pla&tgi=sem,1,G,11214002,g,search,,476044024748,,,,c,,,,,,,&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwl9GCBhDvARIsAFunhskwHhySapHcVxdnNR-I4jVUOuoPjCj5sGwX4fo5OeFXMhfhz3Wry24aAursEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!739!3!476044024748!!!g!293946777986!&gclsrc=aw.ds

Lava Pulse 1 with Contactless Talking Thermometer:
https://www.amazon.in/Lava-Pulse-Contactless-Talking-Thermometer/dp/B08M9V8F6F

there is no any accessible fitness band, the only thing is that get a
band that is able to pare with google fit application, or get any
smart watch that supports ware os by google.
I have seen the mi fitness band and the application is manageable and
it also compatible with google fit so it can be used with g fit after
taking one-time paring help in the mi application.
Hope this helps.

--
Managing Director| Chandra bazaar|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com