Hi Kriti,

If you are confident that none of the mail is reaching any of your folders
then you may try unsubscribing the list and subscribing it again.

I am curious on how did you make out that you are missing the mails? Did
you refer the archive to see that? I believe you got all the mails from the
thread already.

You can give a search on some key terms like 'AI' and relevant to make out
if the mails are getting into any other folder.

Thanks,
Vaibhav