I have been using GooglePay, Amazone Pay and Phonepe along with trying
out Paytm and Mobikwik. Think Google Pay is probably the most
accessible, but it has had issues of late with paiment failures and
other issues. Amazon Pay is Decent. But I have experienced very less
issues on Phonepe.
For rewards and offers, AmazonPay or GPay, for a reliable payment
option alone, has to be Phonepe.
Regards,

--
Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker