Hi,

I purchased both the products from them, however thermometer doesn't seem
to be in stock now. Now let's come to the products, pulse oximeter is very
handy to use and gives almost accurate results. I don't know why I am not
very satisfied with the talking thermometer considering it's stopped
working after a month and instead of giving results in Fahrenheit which is
the ideal measurement used to check temperature, it was giving results in
degree celsius. There must have been an option to change but I somehow
didn't get it and then it stopped working. Show the pulse oximeter is as
good as expected but the talking thermometer is matter of debate.

Aziz Minat

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021, 08:32 Arup Chakraborty, <aru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> I have heard Saksham is selling Talking Thermometer and Oximeter. I
> will request feedback from users of these product to help me decide on
> their purchase.
> Arup

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

<http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/>
email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADUXFJ3ea69RwvSEUzW0%3D1RrOYMmfL%2Bi1gRsv_5Vf3ELwy5nWg%40mail.gmail.com
.