online training on advance topics of microsoft excel for visualy impared.
 Many of us have learned the basics.
let's upgrade our skills and have tasks accomplished in a systematised way.
now is the time to revise and  sharpen your excel skills with easy
techniques within the comfort of your home.
Learn Advance Excel:
If you want to learn  data management skills and have tasks completed
quickly in a tabuler manner, this is just for you.
Ideal Academy presents an short time  online Advance Excell course covering
the following topics:
    managing rows  and columns , preparing marksheet, attendance sheet,
sallery sheet, charts , sorting and filter , conditional formating,
v-LOOKUP ,h LOOKUP, smart lookup,  protection password,  PIVOT TABLE and
printing, ETC.
THIS WILL BE A PAID and certified  COURSE
note:  we dont include more than 5 student in one batch, providing
piecefull learning.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT OR WHATSAPP
9028713008
EMAIL idealacademy...@gmail.com