Hello Viraj,

I have just recently found a solution for your problem while booking the
vaccine slot.
The solution is that try to book covid-19 vaccine slot from Umang app,
because it does not have the captcha code mess.
As everyone knows that we can do booking from three platforms, which are as
follows:
1. Co-win website and app.
2. Arogya Setu app.
3. Umang app