-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gajendra
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 9:52 PM
To: accessindia post to list
Subject: [AI] introduction

 dear friends,
with great pleasure I introduce myself to you.
here is Gajendra F. Vyas. i am teaching languages that is "english and
sanskrit" in Higher Secondary with B. P. A..
i am interested in modern technology, computers in serving the blind. i like
to know, try, and utilize newer technology.
i am also interested in spiritual progress of human being as
soul".
i live in Ahmedabad.
my phone is : 079-30127030
my mobile is : 9974141899
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
i am pleased to interact with you all.
 ever yours
Gajendra
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:37 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:37 PM