Dear all,

Greetings from Rising Flame!

In 2020, we published an indepth research study to see the impact of the
lockdown on women with disabilities across India. This was widely used as
evidence for advocacy and change by civil society, policy makers and national
commissions.

With the second wave being more devastating, we want to capture experiences of
all persons with disabilities from across the country to understand access, to
understand barriers, and to get data to push for response and change.

If you are a person with a disability, above 18, and living in India, please
fill the form and share your experiences. It will take 20-30 mins of your time
and will make an invaluable contribution to this process.

Link to English Google form: https://tinyurl.com/COVIDSurveyPWD

Click here to download a word document version of the English form -
https://risingflame.org/project/covid-19-survey-on-the-second-wave/

Forms in Hindi will be available shortly.

You can send us the filled in word document form, or reach out to us for any
queries at t...@risingflame.org <mailto:t...@risingflame.org>

Please do circulate this widely in your network and help us in visibilising
issues of persons with disabilities and finding solutions – TOGETHER.

Warm regards,

Nidhi Goyal

Founder and Executive Director: Rising Flame

www.risingflame.org <http://www.risingflame.org/>

* Applications are now open for our Enabler program for youth with disabilities
- apply here
<https://risingflame.org/project/enabler-programme-for-youth-with-disabilities-2021/>

* Reach out to our helplines under the vaccination registration drive - click
here <https://risingflame.org/project/vaccine-registration/>  for more
information

* Find our vaccination registration drive in media here
<https://risingflame.org/media-coverage/>

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 12:46 PM <ni...@risingflame.org
In May and June 2020, we published an indepth research study to see the impact
of the lockdown to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on women with disabilities.
[...]

Please do circulate this widely in your network and help us visibilise  issues
of persons with disabilities and finding solutions – TOGETHER.

Warm regards,

Nidhi Goyal

Founder and Executive Director: Rising Flame

www.risingflame.org <http://www.risingflame.org>

*Applications are now  open for our Enabler program for youth with
disabilities- apply here
<https://risingflame.org/project/enabler-programme-for-youth-with-disabilities-2021/>

*Reach out to our helplines under the vaccination registration drive-click here
<https://risingflame.org/project/vaccine-registration/>  for more information

*watch/ read the media coverage of our vaccination registration drive here
<https://risingflame.org/media-coverage/>