Greetings to everyone,

A few days back I had posted a question about audio books and using the
latest available formats in the Indian scenario.

I got some response, thank you.

However, unknowingly - I had interrupted another thread at that time.

I would like to ask my questions again.

 Do you use audio books?  How easy/difficult is it to get what you want -
from where?
With newer forms like Audible and Storytel- what are your experiences? Any
other thoughts are welcome too.

I ask this because I see the scenario has changed in the past few years-
but is the impact as desired and as much!?

I am also curious about children and they using audio books ..but I am
aware this group may not be in a position to answer.

Feel free to directly email me too.

Thanks
DR.Tejaswini Mulay.