From: Harish <hpkot...@outlook.com>
Sent: 01 June 2021 09:56
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; Ronald Jason Escrader <rjescra...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] ALL ACCESS INDIA's E-MAILS ARE LANDING IN SPAM FOLDER

Dear Ronald

As I guess, you are technical savvy, We have applied both DKIM and SPF at the
server side to prevent mails marked as spam.

You can read more about it from:

What is D K I M and S P F?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail

You will agree, this is all what we can do our end. I am open to any other
suggestion. The only practical solution to this problem is:

1 Regularly unjunk / unspam all AI mails.

2 Set a rule

I have used the former method and not a single mail goes to the junk folder for
me. If all of us take either of the steps then, automatically the problem will
get solved for good.

Harish