Hello friends!
In the E books section The link for The book Nehru, Jawaharlal - the
discovery of india.zip,
has been placed!
And in the Audio books section loads of links for audio books have been
placed.
You can find these links on my site that is:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

you can find it in the e book page under the heading e books/Audio books
section.
Do remember that only request sent to me for the e books by the feed back
form of my site
will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
Hope this helps.
Take care!
have a great day!
many thanks