Namaste,

We are delighted to announce the availability of the book “The Art of
Living A Classic Manual on Virtue Happiness and Effectiveness” by
Epictetus - A new interpretation by Sharon Lebell.
How do I live is happy, meaningful, and flourishing life? How can I be both
a noble and effective person?
Answering these bedrock, questions was the single-minded passion of
Epictetus, the venerable philosopher who was born a slave about A.D. 55 in
the eastern outreaches of the Roman Empire.
One of the wittiest and wisest teachers who ever lived, Epictetus observed
that everyday life, no matter what our personal circumstances are, is
fraught with difficulty. Yet, the life of virtue is within the reach of
everyone.
The ninety-three razor-sharp instructions that make up 'The Art of Living'
encapsulate the essence of a time-tested philosophy whose reward is
unwavering, clear-sighted contentment. By putting into practice Epictetus's
practical guidance, readers will immediately feel a lighter heart and the
dawning of invincible inner strength.
This esteemed philosopher's invaluable insights are here presented by
Sharon Lebell for the first time in a splendidly down-to-earth and lively
rendition.
The Art of Living is more than mere lessons in coping with the ups and
downs of life. It is a coherent, elegant system that, if sincerely
practiced, instills enduring serenity and moves us gently but steadily
toward our highest selves.
The recording of this book has been specially made for our visually
impaired friends in an accessible format. To access the book , please
register on Sugamya Pushtakalaya, the online library. Membership of Sugamya
Pushtakalay is free. If you are a member, you can easily download and
listen to these books. If you are not a member, for more information please
contact us on
https://youtu.be/ND5zcLAuGGQ
Mobile no: 9212319671 or on E-mail ID: libr...@nabdelhi.in, 11:53 AM

--
With warm regards,
*Helpline for the Blind*

[image: NAB original logo]

*National Association for the Blind*
Sector-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110022 India
NAB Helpdesk Direct Numbers: +91 8826261166, 9212319672 Monday - Saturday
10 AM to 5 PM
 Email: helpl...@nabdelhi.in
Website: http://www.nabdelhi.in
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nabdelhionline
YouTube link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSR__KpO4LdjmPzEqWZs6wQ?
Please subscribe to this YouTube channel, you can watch recordings of
previous NAB Delhi webinars here. More webinars will be stremed live
here.
NAB Delhi is now active on Twitter.
Check out NAB Delhi (@nabdelhionline):
https://twitter.com/nabdelhionline?s=09