hullo friend,
  it was nice to know that you are appearing for your ll.b.
examination as i have also passed my ll.b. examination from mumbai
university. it was nice to know that you require some law books.  i
would be certainly able to help out to provide you the ebooks for the
same. but could you please tell me that whether the bare acts will
help you? all the best for your studies.

On 1/19/08, balasaheb londhe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I am appearing for 3rd year of LLB from Pune University.The exam will be
> held in April. Therefore, I required following law books on urgent basis.
> Please help me and send these books by mail.
> 1. The Bombay Tenancy And agreecultural Land Act 1948.
>  2.The Maharastra Rent Control Act 1999.
>  3.The Maharashtra Land Revenue Code 1966.
>  4. The Maharashtra Ceiling Act 1961.
> Your Timely help is highly appreciated.
> Balasaheb A. Londhe
> PGT English
> K.V. AFS Amla,
> Amla Depot,
> Dist. Betul [M.P.] 460553
> Mobile: 09424431890  09425670239
> E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"