thank you very much for the info
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vetrivel Murugan Adhimoolam" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Link to listen wtc match

News On AIR

On 22/06/2021, pranaya rani <pranayara...@gmail.com> wrote:
which app are you using?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vetrivel Murugan Adhimoolam" <vadhimoo...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 2:19 PM

Hi, On IPhone, You'll see News, video feeds, TV, and Radio tab. Just
next to radio, click the "More button" and then the screen with list
of radio stations will open. You can either search the radio station
you want or browse through the list of radio stations and double tab
on the one that you want to listen. That's it and it will start
playing. Navigation in IPhone is slightly difficult.

Vetri.

On 21/06/2021, 'Mahendra Galani' via AccessIndia