Are you happy?

The quest for that one elusive element, happiness, is something that we all
pursue. Here is help My Way To Happiness – Basic Rules for Joy by Anita
Bakshi. Audio Presentation by Dr. Simran Balhara. Recorded for Disha NGO
for free use by the Visually Impaired.

Download Daisy or Mp3 Format from the links below:

Mp3 Format:

https://audiobooks.ourcivilsociety.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/My-Way-To-Happiness-Mp3.zip

Daisy Format:

https://audiobooks.ourcivilsociety.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/My-Way-To-Happiness.zip

 For Other Audio books from Disha NGO visit the link below:

 https://audiobooks.ourcivilsociety.com/wp/

Most of these are available on Sugamya Pustakalaya, as well

https://library.daisyindia.org/NALP/welcomeLink.action

For any special requirement/demand for recording a book; requests may be
sent by whatsapp to: 9041222282

Some titles are available on the YouTube channel –

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9W3lTHKeNIiI3Gj2M2DMpw

Subscribe to the channel for up-to-date notifications

Join our Channel ‘Audio books for V I from Disha NGO ‘on telegram.

https://t.me/joinchat/VWLdviv7VQ5KDO1g