Hi Nidhi,

One option is to have dot locator pasted on each numbers and that way
at least you should be able to press the button of the desired floor.
But that's just the short term solution. The long term solution is to
make the building owner to change the panel of the elevator to make
sure that the building is in compliance with the accesibility act.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Vetri.

--------