Dear harish, Could you pls share the said circular?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harish" <hpkot...@outlook.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; "Mangal Hazra" <mangalha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding applying Railway photo identity card through online

Yesterday, I went to book the ticket. At the counter the clerk told the
format got changed and he would give concession in the new format only.

I showed on my mobile the circular regarding the change of format and
that the existing format is also valid. He gave me the concession
eventually. I am sharing this if anyone else runs into a similar
situation, this is the way to resolve it.

Harish.