-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abdul
Razique Khan
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:05 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] IE problem

Hello list members,

Whenever I am opening a webbsite in IE, Jaws is unable to read any of
the content of the page. When the page opens, jaws announces "there are
no links" even when links are there. The page is totally unaccessible.
On closing IE, the following error appears

Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs
to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working
on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve
Internet Explorer.  We will treat this report as confidential and
anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Debug Send Error Report Don't Send

I click on the dont send option. but, This error occurs everytime.
Solution to this problem is highly appreciated.

Regards
Abdul
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at