Hi Saurav,

If you are using Windows 10, you have an inbuilt option called Xbox
Gamebar.  You will be able to find that by searching for it or by
pressing the command 'Windows+G' which will open
 the gamebar window for you. I am thinking you would want your
microphone on for gaming tutorial, so you have to enable the
Microphone under the Capture options in that window. You can then
press escape.
Now for recording, have the focus on the window whichever you want to
record and then press 'Windows+Alt+R' for recording.  You can press
the same command for stopping it.  Please remember that the recording
option doesn't work on Desktop and folders, but  it
 sure works for games and browsers.
As for making videos, I use the inbuilt Video Editor. This too again
on Windows 10.  It is accessible as long as you are thorough with  how
to get on with it and where all the options are.
Hope the above information helps.

With regards
Aishwarya.