Dear Colleagues,
 as always, your own organization Recording Club brings to you yet
another episode of our Tech talk series TODAY, Saturday, 14th, August,
2021 at 6 P.M. through our Youtube Channel for which the link is
appended below. As a visually challenged person, would you like to
make your daily routine work more easier? Would you like to reduce
your dependency on our sighted colleague? Would you like to contribute
your own skills towards productivity? If your answers to the above
questions are in affirmative, then surely this session is going to be
very interesting for all of you! In this session, We bring to you very
important application called  Eyecan which is the most reliable and
advanced mobile application for the visually impaired and blind. It
established in 2020, in Madhya Pradesh indore, with the vision is to
make visually impaired independent. This application has the  smart
features of document reading, object scanning , surroundings , maps
etc.   They have a dedicated team who everyday comes with new and
innovative features so as to achieve what we all want. To demonstrate
the features, their journey so far and lot more,  Mr. Nimish Jain will
be present as a chief speaker who is the  Founder of Eyecan. Along
with him, Mr. Suryanshu vyas, Co-founder and Mr. Varish Ali, Android
developer will also be present as co-speakers. So you are cordially
invited to attend this session through our Youtube channel. You can
also ask your queries through the comments section which will be
directly answered by the developers of this application. For more
information, kindly contact at our office No. 7737868659 or 0145
4008284 between Monday to Saturday from 12 P.M. to 6 P.M.
You can also write your queries at our email
i...@recordingclub.in
for the latest updates, visit our website
www.recordingclub.in
connect with us on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClSjvN0j8rHOiLrequly03g
 Thank You,