Dear Members,

till last month new ITR portal was accessible where it was very easy to perform our requirements                    however, it was bit slow. now in same lines, recently portal is found very inaccessible, as instance if we want to reset password no options are accessible after we enter PAN, further post log in page most of menus are impossible to navigate after entering in to them, namely if we try to file ITR and would want to confirm basic data, ones we enter JAWS/NVDA do not read options and erow  keys are not working, only a few  options being read by pressing tab via JAWS/NVDA. i have tried all 3 major browsers such as crome, MSedge,  firefox, and IE. if anyone having solution please guide, no resetting zoom options are working, please guide.