Hey Everyone!

Escafate is an ed-tech startup originally known as Infotech for Visually
Impaired. Everything we do, we believe in helping you grow consistently in
life. We believe in helping you to make a difference. We do this by helping
you achieve your dream careers, upskilling you every day.

Kickstart your career with Escafate. Learn Live and Online with the best
mentors and the best courses specially developed for the Visually impaired.
Let the world know disability doesn't mean inability.

We will start from 21 august 2021
for our fifth batch
Courses:
1. Digital Marketing
2. Stock Market and Finance
3. Creative and content  Writing
4. Entrepreneurship
5. Business Communication & Soft Skills

Perks
1. Accessibility.
2. Certificate and Internship opportunity on completion of the course.
3. Opportunity to work on Projects.
4. Opportunity to connect with young minds within the Visually Impaired
community as well as outside it.
5. Lifetime access to course content, the recordings of the courses and
free access to 8 million books in audio and e-text form.

Are you ready to learn what interests you?
Hurry, Up to 20% off for the first 10 registrations.

Register Now:
https://forms.gle/QHy15L7T8txGGQhe6

Don't worry! We aren't here to lure you and make you buy a course that you
don't understand internally, and that's why for more information-

Contact: +917728841246

for more info visit to our website https://escafate.com