Hi

Do appreciate your approach.

On the other hand, if we ponder, the difficult part of giving audio feedback is achieved. If one of us can reach the developer and point out the drawback, it should not be difficult to fix this. This of course happens, very often, the developers do not engage with us. I suppose, the firm is based out of BVangalore.

Harish

On 21/08/2021 17:09, Vikas Shorewala wrote:
hi,
please don't go for this phone.  i am using it and i found that only
incoming voice is there which is so slow and nobody can here it
properly.  thanks vikas

On 21/08/2021, sourabh.mishr...@gmail.com <sourabh.mishr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ram
If you find any information about it please share with me also.
Regards
Sourabh Mishra

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On
Behalf Of Ram Kumar Sharma
Sent: 21 August 2021 07:17
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Need Info about landline phone with talking caller ID

Hi,

I am in need of a landline phone which has voice enabled caller ID feature.

While doing search on google I came across Beetel M75 model which has this
feature.

If anyone is using this phone, pls give their feedback.

Also, are there any other brand talking caller id phones available in the
market?

Thanks

Ram

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.