Hello all,

I have opened my youtube channel in the name Narendra Sathe. Till now
I have uploaded various marathi songs and along with it I have also
uploaded videos explaining Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Adoption and
maintenance Act, Adopting a child as per JJ Act,Special marriage Act,
FCRA, Citizenship of India  in simple language. Most of these videos
are in marathi while few of them are in english as well.
I request you all to visit my channel and view my videos and even
subscribe my channel.
If you wish that I should make video either in Marathi or English on
any legal topic, any Act, rules, regulations or even any judgement
please feel free to write to me on my email id
sathe.naren...@gmail.com
Regards

Narendra Sathe