Hi all.
Welcome to episode 39 of Blind android users podcast
For this and all previous episodes please visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/category/bauposts/shownotes/
for short segments please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoBI5eYPR6BBHpSxSYmwCRX
this is a very important episode for all.
Please listen to the end, find the magic word mentioned and email it to
contac...@blindandroidusers.com
the first 5 emails will win a subscription of Voxmate.
Please email us from an email id that is signed into the play store.
in this episode, we talk about pros and cons of TuneIn Radio, VRadio,
Simple Radio, and Anna gives a demo of Radio.Net.
for the spotlite segment we have an interview with Gleb Zevkov,
founder of the Voxmate app
Warren unboxes his Google Pixel 5A.
In our Talkback Highlights Warren shows how to change the navigation
controls in talkback.
We then have a book review of a book called Android Commands and
Settings, Android s 12 released by our cohost, Ana Gaza.
This book can be purchased from.
https://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/AND-COMMAND-2ED.html?from_search=1
Staying in touch.
Email us with suggestions or comments