hullo mr. vishnu, i am mukesh from mumbai. it seems that i have heard
your name while i was in mumbai. but i do not know about yourself
much. so is it possible to tell me more about yourself? since we
belong to mumbai i am keen to know about you. with regards,

On 1/25/08, vishnu ramchandani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> www.hintsandthings.com
>
> Today's resource is full of tips, tricks, hints, and
> general information about a variety of daily chores,
> such as removing a stain from a table, car
> maintenance,
> etc.
> The whole site is navigated by a helpful map of a
> house that divides activities according to the rooms
> they would be conducted in. And yes, if you can't
> find what you're looking for, then simply head over to
> its sister site –
> www.askjune.com
>  – and post a query.
>

>       Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups
>

> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"