Dear friends,

Greetings to all of you on our Republic Day.

In the interview of episode 39, meet Pranav Lal, who is a very tech savvy,
forward looking and highly motivated man. Pranav works in the field of
information security. Pranav Lal is another testimony to the fact that dynamism
in a person do not depend on one's ability to see.

In the profile section, the well known sports commentrator, Charu Sharma would
tell us about a judge from South Africa - Justice Zakeria Mohammed Yacoob.

In the advice section, we thought of sharing again with our listeners a few
more queries/issues received on our Helpdesk, and our suggestions to our
callers for resolving them.

So listen and also tell others about this information, inspiration and
entertainment packed radio show.

Episode 39 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan can be heard online at
www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php.  Here navigate

down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the
Episode.

The episode could be heard online till 31st January 2008 Thursday morning,
before being replaced by the next episode.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness

Helpdesk # +91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation.

125-B, Shahpur Jat,

New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089