Respected All,

I know that which I did is an offence. But those who have seen my last mail
that is:

"question related to OE.." will understand my mistake and problem. And they
will understand that I have not done this wantedly. It was due to the
confusion. I thought that the mail will go to the original sender directly but
it went to the list. Anyway,please

forgive me for my mistake.

My elders and moderators, please

do not get angry from me. I will take care of it. I will always keep that
promise in my mind which I did from all of you.

The inconvenience call is deeply regrated.

With Sorry and Regards,

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:[EMAIL PROTECTED]