Score Foundation is looking for 2 interns to work as Eyeway Helpdesk
counsellors in Delhi. We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic
candidates passionate about making a difference and contributing to Blind
and visually impaired community.

*Eligibility Criteria*

Should be a graduate

Should have good English writing and speaking skills

Should have good computer skills

Should have good internet searching skills

Should have good soft skills

If you think you have got all the above to be our Eyeway Helpdesk
counsellor, then please email your resume to eyeway....@gmail.com

You will be required to work from our office from Monday to Friday- 10:00
AM TO 5:30 PM. Our office is located at Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar.

*PS: Candidates based in Delhi will be preferred.*

Thank you

Best regards,

Shabnam Durani

Programme Manager- Score Foundation

EYEWAY HELPDESK: 1800 53 20469 (Toll free number)